2009 - 2014 F-150

License Plate Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 10:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
License Plate Bulbs

I am switching my bulbs on my 2013, The leds I have are just a little to big to fit in the bulb housing. Can someone tell me were to get some leds that will fit ?

Old 11-14-2017, 10:20 AM
when i started switching to LEDS back in my 09, i used to order from VLEDS.com they always worked for a bit, ( exterior bulbs ) then a few to all would burn out.

I now use what the store sells- Farm and Fleet in the midwest, carries philips. i have taillights, reverse, cargo, third brake light is a different brand, side markers and side marker/ turns in mirrors are leds, front parking-turns are still VLEDS switch backs. ( not sure how they are still working.

i have the philips 194's in my license plate lights, and all other side markers, and mirror turns and parking. been in there on my 2013 f150 from the start and only had to replace one licenseplate light because it got water in it and shorted it out .

Old 11-14-2017, 11:26 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BETCHER78
when i started switching to LEDS back in my 09, i used to order from VLEDS.com they always worked for a bit, ( exterior bulbs ) then a few to all would burn out.

I now use what the store sells- Farm and Fleet in the midwest, carries philips. i have taillights, reverse, cargo, third brake light is a different brand, side markers and side marker/ turns in mirrors are leds, front parking-turns are still VLEDS switch backs. ( not sure how they are still working.

i have the philips 194's in my license plate lights, and all other side markers, and mirror turns and parking. been in there on my 2013 f150 from the start and only had to replace one licenseplate light because it got water in it and shorted it out .
Thanks