2009 - 2014 F-150

air bag cover removal passanger side

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 12:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
air bag cover removal passanger side

Couldn't find any info on how to remove the cover over the passanger air bag,I found one video from a focus and they popped it off with a screw driver.
I just don't want the air bag popping out.I wanted to spray paint that part of my dash,there's black showing.
I guess it took it's toll from the armorall cleaner.
I was gonna remove the battery cable then try popping it out.
Need some suggestions.
THANK'S
P.S....Anyone no the correct color or Ford Part #

Last edited by Joe Styles; 08-13-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Old 08-13-2015, 02:55 AM
Here is a video I used while I was installing my Kicker SoundStage. It goes through the whole dash removal and installation.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Aeroin
Here is a video I used while I was installing my Kicker SoundStage. It goes through the whole dash removal and installation.

Product Review - Kicker Soundgate Powerstage System Review and Installation - Part 1 of 3 - YouTube
Thank you perfect thats what I was looking for the only problem was when he lifted up on the airbag cover I could't tell if that comes off as one piece or if it was still connected to the airbag,but if I can't get it off theres always tape to cover the dash.
Thank's Again

Old 08-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by Joe Styles
Thank you perfect thats what I was looking for the only problem was when he lifted up on the airbag cover I could't tell if that comes off as one piece or if it was still connected to the airbag,but if I can't get it off theres always tape to cover the dash.
Thank's Again
It's still connected to the airbag, once you unbolt it from inside the glove box, you can disconnect the wire to the airbag, and take it out as one unit.. but I would make sure you pop the airbag fuse first and discharge the system, just to be safe.

Quick Reply: air bag cover removal passanger side