2009 - 2014 F-150

recon Projector Reverse Lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
recon Projector Reverse Lights

Hey guys. Just bought a set of recon Projector Reverse Lights for my 09 and was just wondering if anybody else has them. What the best was to install them.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Sounds like you should have figured that out before you bought them... or maybe even looked on the manufacturer's website for the instructions.

http://www.gorecon.com/download_file...ownload_key=22

Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 PM
statikuz, sounds like you need to have a coke and a smile. If you don't like the guys post, don't respond. Maybe he was just looking for different ideas on how/where to mount them. I thought this was a forum to chat about our trucks and get help and ideas from others with the same interest...not get short replies cause someone else does not think how you think they should think...man, ease up a little.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by FordCrazy99
statikuz, sounds like you need to have a coke and a smile. If you don't like the guys post, don't respond. Maybe he was just looking for different ideas on how/where to mount them. I thought this was a forum to chat about our trucks and get help and ideas from others with the same interest...not get short replies cause someone else does not think how you think they should think...man, ease up a little.
Hey at least I provided an answer to the question!

Last edited by statikuz; 10-10-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:10 AM
While short, it did solve the answer to the question. Maybe variations of the final solution, but placement seems logical to me and the wiring seems like best of both worlds. Now to the OP, do you want them on every time you go into reverse and be able to manually turn them on?

Old 10-12-2009, 06:06 PM
I wanted to be able to do both. I use the truck alot for hunting and with my tinted windows it makes it difficult to see in the woods. I had the directions for the manufacturer's website, but was just wondering if there is an easier way, I dont want to mess around with the electric system to much. Sorry for the late reply's I just got back from an offshore tuna trip (which sucked). Thanks for any help.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by NJHunter
I wanted to be able to do both. I use the truck alot for hunting and with my tinted windows it makes it difficult to see in the woods. I had the directions for the manufacturer's website, but was just wondering if there is an easier way, I dont want to mess around with the electric system to much. Sorry for the late reply's I just got back from an offshore tuna trip (which sucked). Thanks for any help.
That's about as simple as you're going to get if you want them both as manual and reverse lights. Pretty straightforward install IMO but you aren't going to be able to avoid "messing around" with the electrical system for obvious reasons.

Quick Reply: recon Projector Reverse Lights