2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

The Eagle has landed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks, everyone! Tomorrow I go in for bedliner, splash guards and remote start. Perhaps I'll buy a new camera too. Couldn't believe it when all my pics came out pink-hued, no matter what I did, even resetting it back to factory defaults.

In just the first day of driving, about 60 miles, my shifts improved. I have to tell you, I love the 6-speed, makes a world of difference. It actually feels like it's trying to save you on gas when you let off the pedal. Seats are incredible. NAV/Sync is so awesome, and I've not even delved into it that much yet. Oh, and the turn signal even sounds sweet, nothing like the click clack of the 2004/1997. I actually like turning it on now, how crazy is that?

Every time I drive by an '04 model I see the guy staring at my truck as I pass by. Now, if only I ever saw another '09 on the road, I'd be able to give a 'thumbs up' out the window! Haven't done that since 2004!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yep, you'll get lots of looks, I notice them too...

Are you getting a bed cover? Email me if you want the info on where to get the Bakflip cover cheap...

Last edited by SteveVFX4; 04-02-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Quick Reply: The Eagle has landed.