2009 - 2014 F-150

THinking about it..

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THinking about it..

So my lease is up next year and I am thinking about getting a '09 F150 XLT XTR Package in Dark Blue Metallic to replace the same model and package but in the '06 year. I think having a 2.5" leveling kit with the 305 BFGoodrich would look like a bad *** truck. When I first seen the '09 I hated the front end and thought it was too bulky but now that I have seen them in person damn it is a nice truck.

Does anyone know how we will be able to put an aftermarket CD or Double DIN DVD player? Hopefully some company comes out with a bezel replacement or something.

Thought I would share. Any suggestions?

Last edited by brendanlush; 11-12-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brendanlush
So my lease is up next year and I am thinking about getting a '09 F150 XLT XTR Package in Dark Blue Metallic to replace the same model and package but in the '06 year. I think having a 2.5" leveling kit with the 305 BFGoodrich would look like a bad *** truck. When I first seen the '09 I hated the front end and thought it was too bulky but now that I have seen them in person damn it is a nice truck.

Does anyone know how we will be able to put an aftermarket CD or Double DIN DVD player? Hopefully some company comes out with a bezel replacement or something.

Thought I would share. Any suggestions?
it wont be long before we start seeing the bezel replacement for double or single dins and for there self ill more than likley offer this option as well.

Quick Reply: THinking about it..