2004 - 2008 F-150

Redo The Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redo The Interior?

I bought my truck recently. It was a gift from my fiance and I'm stoked! It's got every option I wanted including some customization already done! Rims, wheels, stereo, tint, lifted and black leather seats....BUT the leather seats are what I'm looking at. I'm taking it all out so I can install some sound deadening so while I'm in there I'm going to repaint a few things and make sure it's all good instead of the bits worn away by time. In this process I'm thinking of putting feelers out for the Black Leather/White Stitching seats and matching leather headliner with the Longhorns logo in either a trade for a regular black leather interior or sell them to have the replacement seats made.

Now...

Ideally, I'm wanting my truck primarily blacked out with hints of red. So, black leather with red stitching and other hints here and there....P.S. Not a Longhorns fan don't really care in general I'd just rather not have it on my truck. No rips or tears and very excellent condition but I just don't care for them....change, no change or???

Thoughts? Any would be appreciated! Thanks!

Old 03-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Yeah - I think those Longhorns are obnoxious and really don't have anything to do with these trucks. I'd lose them in a heartbeat!

Old 03-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Check out Katzkin covers.

Old 03-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotta pic or two of the whole truck?

just curious.

love me some black trucks...

Quick Reply: Redo The Interior?