2004 - 2008 F-150

Domelight wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Domelight wiring diagram

I need to find the domelight diagram for our trucks. I have the problem of the radio/cluster/dome light resetting while driving. If you pull the relay in the fuse block for the radio and speedo it does NOT turn the dome light off so I need to get further up the diagram to where the dome get's it's feed from.

Anyone have ANY diagram from 04-08? (and more specifically for the 4 dr non-Screw)

Old 07-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Voo
I don't have it handy at the moment but I bought a Chilton's manual for our trucks from O'Reilly's just to get the dome light wiring diagram. It has a good one in it.

I don't remember it all off the top of my head but it's not as simple as I thought it would be. But it's not terribly complicated. If I remember correctly there is a black/blue wire from the cluster to each dome light/cargo light. There is another wire that comes from the delay relay in the passenger side kick panel that provides power to the dome lights.

If I can figure out to post a pic I will post one of the diagram when I can. If that fails I can email you one.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Voo
This is harder than you would think using an iPad!

Name:  null_zps72e3b84a.jpg
Views: 12408
Size:  111.5 KB

Quick Reply: Domelight wiring diagram