2004 - 2008 F-150

Digital A/C not working?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 04:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digital A/C not working?

alright.....last night i got in my truck to go pick up some wendys. As some of yall recall from a thread a few months ago my heat wasnt working only blowing air but coudlnt get heat and said i needed to replace my thermostat....well i havent gotten around to it yet, waiting till after next week of finals.

ANYWAY, on top of that...when i got in my truck, i turned my lights on and about haflway to wendys i noticed that my climate control dash thingy wasnt on or lit up at all. So i pressed all the buttons to get it to react, and it didnt. No lights on, and even when i push buttons the system doesnt turn on so its not just the lighting for it its the entire unit.....i have no idea what coudl have happened, i have barely used the damn thing since since januaryish...

This is the first problem (joint with thermostat going bad) ive had with my truck since i bought it new as a 2005.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This might be too simple but did you check your fuses and electrical connections? That would be the first place I would check.

Good luck in finding your problem. Post the fix here when you get the repair finished.

BTW .. 1st problem .. great truck!

Quick Reply: Digital A/C not working?