2004 - 2008 F-150

drivers window wont go back up

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drivers window wont go back up

so i got the door panel taken apart and it looks like the window motor is fine but the pulley its attached too is broken(doesn't move when i hit the window button) does ford sell the pulley seperate from the window ? or do i have to buy the whole motor in order to get that pulley?,does anyone have part #s,this comes at a bad time since the wife just put me inot money lockdown today lol ,anyways thanks for the help ,very appriciated

ps.i found the post of the pics of the pulley ,the tabs break on them

Old 09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tt64vert
so i got the door panel taken apart and it looks like the window motor is fine but the pulley its attached too is broken(doesn't move when i hit the window button) does ford sell the pulley seperate from the window ? or do i have to buy the whole motor in order to get that pulley?,does anyone have part #s,this comes at a bad time since the wife just put me inot money lockdown today lol ,anyways thanks for the help ,very appriciated

ps.i found the post of the pics of the pulley ,the tabs break on them
Welcome to the club.

The regulator with pulleys and motor comes as one unit with all cables and mounting hardware.

Simple to replace.

I bought both of mine from fordparts.com. For my supercab they were $88.96 shipped.

Quick Reply: drivers window wont go back up