2004 - 2008 F-150

Well i sold the truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well i sold the truck

This weekend i sold the truck,not sure i really wanted to do it but i did.I know itll be very good hands and im sure hell be on here too.I have too many vehicles right now and the truck was starting to sit and not get driven,id rather have someone enjoying it.
I picked up a 96 cobra to hold me off still Ford and fun to drive ill be back.I am building a 49 f1 streetrod pickup so maybe ill get it done now and be back.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Hey Pat! Having the other vehicles you have won't make it so hard to say goodbye to the truck. Can't wait to see the '49 done... I'm a big fan of old street rod trucks. Did you get your garage done so you can work on it in there yet?

Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 AM
damn that sucks to hear but at least you got another Ford!! and a Cobra at that! Not my Favorite body style of the mustangs but its still BA.

I want to get my hands on a nice Fox Notchback.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by VTHokieF150
Hey Pat! Having the other vehicles you have won't make it so hard to say goodbye to the truck. Can't wait to see the '49 done... I'm a big fan of old street rod trucks. Did you get your garage done so you can work on it in there yet?
They came and finished the electric today i now have power and lights,need to run the 220 line for the welder and compressor but i can use my 110 compressor for now.But as of now i can work again.The corvette will be getting alot of attention now.Havent decided on what to do for a lift yet 4 post or 2 post.

Quick Reply: Well i sold the truck