2004 - 2008 F-150

I now have my VIN 2007 FX2 Supercrew

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I now have my VIN 2007 FX2 Supercrew

The other day I got the call with my VIN for my new truck!
Dealer says should arrive mid-July, not holding my breath....

Later...
Bruce

Old 06-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Supercabs are better !! J/k

Cant wait to see it when you post up some pics. What color is it ?

Old 06-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Copperhead64
Supercabs are better !! J/k

Cant wait to see it when you post up some pics. What color is it ?
ha ha ha...

Thanks, SCabs are lighter and I did test drive two, I have two growing boys so I need the extra knee room the SCrew offers.
Besides I like to say SCrew over SCab...

I ordered it in black with the black leather interior. The FX2 decals will get deleted at the dealership at no extra charge and it will have a spray in bed liner in it when I pick it up. Then if the day allows and I can have it scheduled it will be off for tint! Also the front tag is that clipped on or screwed into the bumper? I have informed my dealer that I do not want the front tag on the truck and if it is on there then the deal is a no go, I was just curious after looking at some with the front tags looks like it just clips on.

Later...
Bruce

Old 06-21-2007, 09:25 AM
The front plate bracket very easily comes out. There are two little clip deals that you can release from under the bottom of the lower valance. It took me about 5 minutes to remove.

On the spray in bedliner and window tint. I would shop around a little bit if you're looking to save money. I got a Line X sprayed in for $375. Dealer wanted to charge $600. (normal going rate is about $450). They wanted to charge me $150 for the front window tint. That is about $50 job max.

I think you are getting the exact same truck as me btw. We just bought an '07 Screw FX2 w/5.5ft bed, 3.55 lsd, 5.4L, black leather, and a few other smaller options. Its is SUCH an awesome looking truck. Everytime I see it I think 'how cool is that!'

Old 06-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by robertmII
The front plate bracket very easily comes out. There are two little clip deals that you can release from under the bottom of the lower valance. It took me about 5 minutes to remove.

On the spray in bedliner and window tint. I would shop around a little bit if you're looking to save money. I got a Line X sprayed in for $375. Dealer wanted to charge $600. (normal going rate is about $450). They wanted to charge me $150 for the front window tint. That is about $50 job max.

I think you are getting the exact same truck as me btw. We just bought an '07 Screw FX2 w/5.5ft bed, 3.55 lsd, 5.4L, black leather, and a few other smaller options. Its is SUCH an awesome looking truck. Everytime I see it I think 'how cool is that!'

The dealer is tossing in the spray in liner, I got a quote from the shop I usually use for all around (front,rear, back slider) tint any % for $ 225.00 Guess I will shop around on that one!

Yep, about the same truck except I went with the 3.73 lsd, went with the 6 disc in dash changer since I plan on swapping that out for a Pioneer dbl din unit I did opt for the Audiophile so I can use my iPod though.

I can't wait till it get's here so I can start on it!

Later...
Bruce

Quick Reply: I now have my VIN 2007 FX2 Supercrew