2004 - 2008 F-150

Whadya think about these?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Whadya think about these?

Catch-All Xtreme is now making a one piece front floor mat, check it out here Its cheaper than buying the 2 front mats and a center hump cover. I really want a one-piece and as far as I know they're the only company that make one for the front. I was just curious if any of you guys had this yet and how you like it. I have black carpet and I thought it would be nice to have something one-piece that covers everything because any little spec of anything and dog hair really makes the carpet look like chit if you don't vacuum a couple times a week.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:08 PM
I used to have their mats in my truck - and I liked them alot!

Old 04-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by laurar146
Catch-All Xtreme is now making a one piece front floor mat, check it out here Its cheaper than buying the 2 front mats and a center hump cover. I really want a one-piece and as far as I know they're the only company that make one for the front. I was just curious if any of you guys had this yet and how you like it. I have black carpet and I thought it would be nice to have something one-piece that covers everything because any little spec of anything and dog hair really makes the carpet look like chit if you don't vacuum a couple times a week.
I have one that is slightly used that I will let go for $45 plus shipping if you want. Went with the factory rubber mats instead.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Can I ask why you didn't like it? Is hard to get in and out of the truck? I'm interested if its black w/no damage.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:03 PM
I just didnt like the way it fit. I believe it has a little bit of paint on it. If you want, its out at my shop, I will take a couple of ppics and send them to you.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by gilsnuxs
I just didnt like the way it fit. I believe it has a little bit of paint on it. If you want, its out at my shop, I will take a couple of ppics and send them to you.
I sent you a message with my email address.

Quick Reply: Whadya think about these?