2004 - 2008 F-150

back window motor

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
back window motor

my back window wasnt working b4, untill i took of my back seat off cuz i was gonna install another amp, this time i was doing the install. i messed around with the motor and to my surprise the window starts working???????? could there be something that gets stuck when i put the seat back on?? has anyone ever had this problem. well i guess u cant call it a problem anymore.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Replaced Motor...

The dealer replaced the motor once and again, the window isnt working so I guess I'll be replacing it once more.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't know fella's. Could be the switch or some wiring issues. I took mine in for the "squeaky" TSB, and I told the tech to check it since it only worked every once in a while. They saw nothing wrong with the motor. If it doens't open the first time, I jimmy the switch a little and eventualy it gives. Who knows...those rear power sliders have a mind of their own??

Oh yeah, it still squeaks.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:57 AM
my window would work intermitantly. dealer lubed the track once or twice and then finally decided to install a new motor. after new motor install the window had an annoying rattle. went back and they said something from the back seat was rubbing the window, so they put some kind of tape back there. not exactly sure what they did but my window doesnt rattle and it works consistantly.

Quick Reply: back window motor