2004 - 2008 F-150

TSB's??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSB's??????

Hey guys, I was looking for a place that would let me download and print TSB's. I have read here where a few people do that and bring them into the dealer with them when they have their truck worked on. Plus I would just like to read through them a little. But I can't seem to find a place that will let me do that for free, or is it somthing you have to pay for?

In case someone has them.... I am taking the truck in next week for vibration in the steering wheel, I can also feel it in the pedals now and then. At first I could just barley feel it but now that I knows it there it is driving me nuts!

thanks for the help

Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by recon_sct
Hey guys, I was looking for a place that would let me download and print TSB's. I have read here where a few people do that and bring them into the dealer with them when they have their truck worked on. Plus I would just like to read through them a little. But I can't seem to find a place that will let me do that for free, or is it somthing you have to pay for?

In case someone has them.... I am taking the truck in next week for vibration in the steering wheel, I can also feel it in the pedals now and then. At first I could just barley feel it but now that I knows it there it is driving me nuts!

thanks for the help

I can get them... About your vibration, is it only when 'at speed'? Or is it when braking? Accelerating? Cruising? There are a few TSB's out there for vibrations, but there are different TSB's depending on the situation of the vib.

PS - If you go to www.motorcraftservice.com, you can get the TSB's from there. However, you do have to pay for access to it. I just get the annual membership. That way I can look at any info regarding my truck that I want (TSB's, service manuals, wiring diagrams, OASIS reports, recalls, etc)...

Old 12-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bamorris2
I can get them... About your vibration, is it only when 'at speed'? Or is it when braking? Accelerating? Cruising? There are a few TSB's out there for vibrations, but there are different TSB's depending on the situation of the vib.

PS - If you go to www.motorcraftservice.com, you can get the TSB's from there. However, you do have to pay for access to it. I just get the annual membership. That way I can look at any info regarding my truck that I want (TSB's, service manuals, wiring diagrams, OASIS reports, recalls, etc)...
Thanks for the help. I went ahead and signed up for that website and got the TSB's that I needed. They pretty much describe exactly what is going on with my truck so hopefully the dealer can fix this. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: TSB's??????