2004 - 2008 F-150

Newbie accessory help...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie accessory help...

Where do you guys get your accessories! best deals, most selection.. lookin for stuff!

Old 03-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by speedraisor
Where do you guys get your accessories! best deals, most selection.. lookin for stuff!
First off welcome to the board.

As far as your question....It depends on what accessory you are looking for. I've gotten everything from Tuners, headunits, satellite radios from numerous different vendors. Just because one place has something cheap...they might be more expensive on another item.

What ever you start doing...search these forums. Tons of info to be found and also tons of great deals.

Oh and watch out...once you start modding....it's really hard to stop!

Old 03-23-2006, 03:53 PM
yah I know exactly where you're coming from! I have a Roush Mustang that I mod constantly. Looking for minor things bugshield, ventshades, dreaded bulbs, yada yada... but thanks a bunch for the warm welcome.. i can't believe it took me this long to buy a full size pick-up!

Old 03-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I traded in a 2003 Mustang GT for this pickup. It got old trying to bike, canoe, and camp out of the mustang.

For the little things like ventshades and what not...I'd check out ebay. Ebay is a good place to start for the little stuff. Some of the larger stuff....becareful. Not all manufacturers will warranty their items if bought from a non-official retailer. Other than that...make sure you post pics of your mods and when you do find a good deal....post up here to help the fellow f150 bros.

Quick Reply: Newbie accessory help...