2004 - 2008 F-150

1 2 Envy!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
You guys are so mean, my momma told me to keep my mouth shut if I could not say something nice, so I ain't saying nothing.

Old 12-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dirk upson
why do you call yourself ramss\t? isn't that a dodge?
Yep...I had a 97 Ram SS/T when I started getting online in 1997 and used that as my user name for everything...ebay, hotmail, online communities, everything. Hell my dog is even named Ram. Now the Ram SS/T is long gone (that truck was actually about 5 or 6 cars ago) but I still use the name everywhere. I have been using Ram SS/T on here since 2001...going on 5 years.

So whats a Dirk?

Here is an old picture of my SS/T:

BTW that truck had little bitty 17s on it too....but that was back in 97 when 17s were big.

Last edited by RamSS/T; 12-28-2005 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Jesus, am I going to have to get RP in here again?
Almost like a hall monitor

Old 12-28-2005, 10:55 PM
As I'm sure none of you know, I only post when I'm sure I know what I'm talking about. As you can see by my low post count I don't know much about much... but one thing I do know is that the truck is U G L Y.

Old 12-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not that i owe you anything Dirk Diggler but here you go https://www.f150online.com/galleries...3322&anum=9329

Sorry RP, this guy is in love with either this other guy's truck or with this guy. It's not lifted nor does it have aftermarket tires or shocks but it's suits me and I dont think anyone should "ENVY" it. Im also 22 and in college so mods are not on the top of my list right now. As for you, you are probably 55 and own a buick regal and are just trying to live the dream. Reminds me of someone else .......Oh yeah BIGYELLOWTRUCK

Old 12-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Peladu
Almost like a hall monitor

No... like a moderator who put a FYI earlier in this thread... the FYI mentioned that further stupidity would result in action.

A moderator who has seen further stupidity from several folks here...

... and a moderator who is CLOSING this thread because of stupidity and immaturity amongst people who may or may not have their membership PRIVILEGES revoked.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
From here forward, if you bash, you're going to get a day or six away from f150online.com.
Here's the deal...

Two of the main problems within this thread have been banned for a day. I was serious when I said what I said quoted above.

Stupidity breeds stupidity and it detracts from f150online and, more specifically, the 04-06 forum. We continue to maintain a family-like atmosphere here where personal bashing simply isn't tolerated in the least.

Opinions are one thing. Attacks are another.

By saying that you're sorry and then continuing to move forward with your attack is like apologizing for murdering a person and then expecting a reprieve. It doesn't work like that in the real world, nor here.

Also, continuing to stir the pot after having been told to, basically, cool it doesn't sit well with me either. Hence, both of the main instigators were removed.

The bans will auto-lift in 24 hours.

I'm serious about keeping this place at the top of its game. Further, I'm VERY serious about maintaining the QUALITY that we've boasted over the past several years of the 04-06 forum existence. We have quality people here; I want to ensure that it stays that way.

People make mistakes but, stupidity is stupidity. Very little excuse for that.

RP

Quick Reply: 1 2 Envy!