2004 - 2008 F-150

Special pricing questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special pricing questions

Have a few questions about some vehicle pricing. My dealer has a 06 F-150 Lariat on order, in fact is being built this week. I can buy it as I have other vehicles here, for $300 over invoice. They gave me a copy of the order confirmation that shows both RETAIL and INVOICE prices. This vehicle, including transportation has a RETAIL price of $39,315 and a INVOICE price of $35189. After this, I would receive the $2500 cash back and will finance a minimum amout to get the $1000 Credit cash back and then pay it off. This would put the price of the truck at $31,989 after adding the $300 bucks and substracting the $3500 in incentivites.

1st question, only on the INVOICE column, there is a $406 fee for something labeled FDAF ASSESMENT. My dealer says this if added by Ford Motor for advertising and they (the dealer) have nothing to do with this. Is this correct?

2nd question, This SPECIAL PRICING by Ford, is this on all vehicles at each dealership and would the Special Pricing program be about equal to the same deal I'm getting on this vehicle? Thanks for any info from you all.

Dan Stuckey

Quick Reply: Special pricing questions