2004 - 2008 F-150

Help with Exaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Help with Exaust

Ok guys, I am really at a delima, I am trying to find an exaust fo my truck, Cat back system, I have spoke to magnaflow direct and gibson, and so far no luck, I have a 2005 f 150 with the 5.5 foot bed. No one has a bolt on system for my truck, I have been told that my truck is a rare item due to the 5.5 foot bed, I really want a bolt on stainless system, But no one I have found offers it yet in any configuration, Can or does anyone know something that i don't. any help would be greatly appreciated, I am now thinking about going to a custom built due to the un availabuility of a bolt on, What do you guys think. Someone please give me there input on this, I am ready to order but can't.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Custom built man, should be no problem, or get the bolt on system you want and just extend it or shorten it sumwhere to make it work, no biggie.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:20 PM
the flowmaster kit that I got is for both. I have the 6.5' foot bed, but it came with an extra pipe that is 1' shorter for the 5.5' bed.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Skydiven4fun
Ok guys, I am really at a delima, I am trying to find an exaust fo my truck, Cat back system, I have spoke to magnaflow direct and gibson, and so far no luck, I have a 2005 f 150 with the 5.5 foot bed. No one has a bolt on system for my truck, I have been told that my truck is a rare item due to the 5.5 foot bed, I really want a bolt on stainless system, But no one I have found offers it yet in any configuration, Can or does anyone know something that i don't. any help would be greatly appreciated, I am now thinking about going to a custom built due to the un availabuility of a bolt on, What do you guys think. Someone please give me there input on this, I am ready to order but can't.
flowmaster on my 05 fx4supercrew , bolt right on sounds great , would trade them for nothing

Old 07-22-2005, 01:48 AM
On the flow master kit, where did you get it ans what was the the cost.

Quick Reply: Help with Exaust