2004 - 2008 F-150

roush side skirts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roush side skirts?

anyone have them or know if they make them for a reg cab truck? also do u have to have thefender flares with them or can u just install the skirts by themselves? thx

Old 07-21-2005, 02:37 AM
I know they don't make them for the super crews, but I'm not sure on the regular cabs. I don't think they do though.

If they do, and you decide to order some up, be ready for a lot of prep work. The Roush parts that we got in for my truck were unfinished out of the molds. There were several tabs that were still on the parts, and the edges were rough and had to be sanded. For the price, you'd expect them to be ready to paint and install, but that was not the case with mine, and I saw another post where a guy said they have installed Roush parts on 4 vehicles and a ton of prep work was needed for each part.

They look pretty damn sweet, but they are over priced, and not finished. Have you looked into the Street Scene ground effects? Those look pretty sweet as well, but we ran into the same problem with my street scene wiper cowl, it was unfinished and needs to be modified to fit before painting and install. What's up with these aftermarket parts manufacturers any more?

Old 07-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't think they make any for reg cab trucks. I know I emailed them about their suspension and they said nothing would work on my truck.

Seems they just don't care about reg cabs.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Intel486
I don't think they make any for reg cab trucks. I know I emailed them about their suspension and they said nothing would work on my truck.

Seems they just don't care about reg cabs.
We should start a revolution!

Old 07-21-2005, 04:57 PM
DG motorsports JUST got there new sets of Urathane side skirts in for the regular cab .... I know because I JUST talked my buddy into getting them last week !! I have them on my supercrew and they look really good.

Kevin

Old 07-21-2005, 07:12 PM
yeah i emailed roush about the reg cab skirts, and they responded with no lol.
i originally ordered the dg skirts 3 MONTHS AGO and at that time they didnt even have the mold made for em yet.. so i changed the order to the street scene skirts from stylin concepts. well like a month later they refund my money so i take it they dont make reg cab skirts either...

im glad to hear the dg's are ready though, looks like im going back that way. i originally ordered the DG complete body kit but it looks like im gonna end up with street scene bumper cover and roll pan, roush hood sccop and dg skirts lol... oh well i JUST WANT TO GET IT DONE

Old 07-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CRF250Racer
DG motorsports JUST got there new sets of Urathane side skirts in for the regular cab .... I know because I JUST talked my buddy into getting them last week !! I have them on my supercrew and they look really good.

Kevin
Now I just have to find ones that work on a reg cab, flareside truck

Anyone got a link to DG?

Old 07-21-2005, 09:37 PM
http://www.dgmotorsports.com/gt150.asp

sry bro i think u might be screwd for a while

Quick Reply: roush side skirts?