2004 - 2008 F-150

I miss my 04 f150! :-(

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marshall-STX
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it. I don't want to steal this thread away from TritonXLT though. I'm just doing my job over here....and saving money for mods.

given the situation, I'm sure he won't mind.

Old 06-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I feel you man, I haven't had my 04 F150 for 4 months now and I still have about 2 more to go. I miss it more than I miss my family. I had to put it in storage while I am currently deployed to Iraq. And it's the free military storage lot, so hopefully my truck is still in one piece. As soon as I get back, I'm putting as many mods as I can afford on my truck. I can't wait.

Keep up the good work over there Marshall... We are behind you 100%

Old 06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Banned
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it. I don't want to steal this thread away from TritonXLT though. I'm just doing my job over here....and saving money for mods.
I don't mind at all! Your doing a great job, and thank you for everything!

Old 06-27-2005, 10:46 PM

I might be in the same boat. Here is my list and a Ford rep on his way!
I have had the following work on my truck. Jan '04 it was purchased

3 - times to dealer - Rear Window Motor, Switch, Glass
4 - Times to dealer - Brakes - Turned, Pads Replaced, 'New rotors', Turned, now it is back!
2 - Times - AC will not cool - Did nothing both times but it worked better afterwards
1 - Time - Hesitation when taking off, reflashed - Gas Milage went to crap!, still have the hesitation
1 - Time - Water Leaking in the Cab - Replaced A/C Housing
3 - Times - Clunck in rear, lube and quite for about 200 miles
2 - Times - High speed vibration - Tires Balanced at my expense, out of round tire????? WTF??
1 - Time - Leaking Front Strut
1 - Time - Radio will not play CD's

They now have 'flown' in a Ford rep to see if he can fix the vibration problem. So far they have replaced the rims and now they say the tires are the problem. My only problem is I absolutely love this stinking truck. I have had 4 F150's in the last 12 years, all were great trucks. What do you do? I will not buy any of the other big three or a forign. So Tuesday the rep comes and we see where we go from here.

Quick Reply: I miss my 04 f150! :-(