2004 - 2008 F-150

Seat Lift

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Lift

I tried the search feature but I didn't find my answers.
Does anybody know if a seat lift kit is available for the 04-05 f150 supercab? I purchased a sub-box that is about 1" to tall for my 80/20 bench seat.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some Old Fashion ingenuity should do the trick. You’ll be able to fabricate something to raise the seat 1”

Old 06-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by jpdadeo
Some Old Fashion ingenuity should do the trick. You’ll be able to fabricate something to raise the seat 1”
I was actually going to make something myself but I was looking to "borrower" their idea.
Oh well, shouldn't be to difficult.

Thanks.

Old 06-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Joe... I did see manufactured ones on ebay a while ago.... and I know there was a thread here about them, a long time ago.
Otherwise, I'm no help.

Old 06-05-2005, 03:59 PM
It would be interesting to see how you could lift the back part of the seat up. It has tabs that fit into holes in the back part of the cab. Right off hand I cant think of any way you could make it work....not to mention the seat belt mechanism running up the center of the seat. I know on a older modle chevy ex-cab you could lift the seat up with lift bars but those seats were one piece...these seats being 2 piece make it a totaly different venture. But if you can figure out how to do and make the seat fit back in PLEASE let us know.

Old 06-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Well this might be a little harder then I initially thought. I took the back seat off yesterday to "See" what I was dealing with. Like you said RAM SS/T there is that long bar with those "tabs" on it that help hold the seat. The bolts are long enough that lifting the whole bottom portion an inch shouldn't be an issue but who knows. I'm going to take some measurements and play around and see what I can come up with. I'll let you guys know what I find out and what I end up doing.

Thanks for the input. Ram, you have any ideas?

Quick Reply: Seat Lift