2004 - 2008 F-150

No Lowering Leaf Springs... Why?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Lowering Leaf Springs... Why?

I have checked at every source i could think of from beltech to djm to stylin concepts truck anddons etc... but i could not find any 3 to 5 inch lowering leaf springs why is this?

I figure that with the lowering shackels and front control arms Some one would come out with some leaf springs but i can't find any and im starting to get angry some one please explain this to me.

Last edited by 04 ON 20'S; 01-06-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Re: No Lowering Leaf Springs... Why?

Originally posted by 04 ON 20'S
I have checked at every source i could think of from beltech to djm to stylin concepts truck anddons etc... but i could not find any 3 to 5 inch lowering leaf springs why is this?

I figure that with the lowering shackels and front control arms Some one would come out with some leaf springs but i can't find any and im starting to get angry some one please explain this to me.
Probably because there isn't a demand for them yet. You know the whole supply/demand thing you learned in school(do they have schools in Arkansas?). If you are so angry about it and feel there is a demand or even if you think there is no demand take your hundreds of thousands of extra dollars out of the bank and open up a shop and start manufacturing springs. That will show those other spring manufacturers who is boss and give you a release for all of that anger.

Old 01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: No Lowering Leaf Springs... Why?

Originally posted by 04 ON 20'S

Call Autospring’s service department and they can help you out. They make custom springs.

http://www.autospringcorp.com/

Old 01-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Roush may be making a lowering kit that involves springs, youmight want to give them a call.

Brian

Old 01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by wamsleyb
Roush may be making a lowering kit that involves springs, you might want to give them a call.

Brian
Deaver Springs made the springs for Roush.

http://www.desertcommunication.net/deaverspring.html

Phone: (714) 542-3703 Fax: (714) 542-2898

Old 01-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks for all the info. I called autosprings and the rep there sai to just try to find a spring store in my area and get them to take the arch out sooo i guess im just out of luck as of now. Bummer.

Yes there are schools in arkansas.

Quick Reply: No Lowering Leaf Springs... Why?