2004 - 2008 F-150

My New Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My New Accessories

Just got my truck back from an accessory shop. They put in Speedliner, ARE LSII tonneau with power locks, Viper Alarm, Tinted fron windows, XM commander in the ashtray, Ventvosirs and bugguard on the front.

Cleaned and detailed it today for the first time. Took me ALL day. Started off with Mr. Clean autodry wash system (works pretty good. I mostly like the filtered water). Meguires Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, Meguires Deep Crsytal Polish, and finally Meguires Gold Class Paste Wax. A 6-foot stepladder definitely helps a lot!! I am sunburned and sore, but it looks good and Meguires works great. Also used Meguires Deep Crystal Leather cleaner and conditioner and it works like a charm on the seats. Don't think I'll do this too often, but it was good for the first cleaning after pick up.

Check out my gallery and see my new accessories and clean truck!

Old 04-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Very nice ... now come clean MY truck!

Oh, and you may want to provide the link to your gallery so others don't have to go "find" it. Perhaps putting it in a signature.

Your gallery link...
https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=4096

Old 04-24-2004, 08:11 PM
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=154859

Just saw your other thread where you put up a signature. You may want to try and delete this thread (if the rights are available from the administrator). Otherwise, it'll just die on its own.

Quick Reply: My New Accessories