2004 - 2008 F-150

FYI for all of you fellow dog owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI for all of you fellow dog owners

In case any of you were wondering the cost to replace the rear seat on your screw is about $710.

380 for the fabric
180 for the foam
150 for the labor

On a seperate note is anyone looking to adopt a 7 year old Boxer/pointer mix. I willl drop him off at your house.

Old 04-02-2004, 09:21 PM
He sounds too expensive for me to feed.

Old 04-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Tan interior or a chewer?

Old 04-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Unhappy I feel the pain

On a positive note you can drive you're truck. I can't drive mine, my dogs eate my rear brake line. The truck has been in the dealer for 2 weeks and 1 day. They can't find the brake line anywear. Im going crazy. I look at my pics all day long. This sucks. When I first saw the brake line I kicked my dogs to theire cage. I would have killed them but my mom loves them.

They also eate the plug next to the hitch(trailer harness). They eate the rear ABS sensor, trailer harness and all 4 mud gaurds on my mom's Sequoia. And finally my sister trailer harness on her 02 Explorer.

Old 04-03-2004, 02:23 AM
I guess I got off easy. My golden/lab only ate all the seat belt straps in the back of my old '97. That's why she only rides in the kennel in the new Lariat.

Old 04-03-2004, 07:25 AM
On a positive note you can drive you're truck. I can't drive mine, my dogs eate my rear brake line. The truck has been in the dealer for 2 weeks and 1 day. They can't find the brake line anywear. Im going crazy. I look at my pics all day long. This sucks. When I first saw the brake line I kicked my dogs to theire cage. I would have killed them but my mom loves them.
Jeez MyRrAcInG, what kind of dogs do you have! They must have been spawned in Hell.
I'm LMAO at that one!! I do really feel bad for you - being without your truck sucks. But that is outrageously funny. I can't get the vision out of my head. I'm picturing your dogs dining on your mud flaps while thinking, " (Rover) Man, some brake fluid would sure do good to wash this rubber down. (Fido) Yeah, then we can floss with the wires from the harness " LOL! Sorry, I can't resist.

I'll stick with my cat. She eats only rodents and whatever's left of my cereal in the morning.

Old 04-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Hey MyRrAcInG,

I live about an hour from Stephen King. I can give you directions to his house so you can drop them in his driveway. There's gotta be a new book/movie in this.

Old 04-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I can see it now.......

"Sons of Cujo"
"The Truck Eating Dogs From Hell"

Where do I pick up my royalty checks?

Old 04-03-2004, 03:11 PM
That's exactly why my dog rides in a kennel strapped down in the bed. My wife thinks I'm just ****-retentive but my own opinion are that they're still animals, so they can stay outside. Don't want to offend anyone, just my own personal opinion here. And yes I do own a yellow lab that stays in the house, can't convince my wife of that one yet, but our cars is a definate no go.

Quick Reply: FYI for all of you fellow dog owners