2004 - 2008 F-150

Calling MyRrAcInG

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling MyRrAcInG

I see you are in Isabela......

One of my my fav. wavesailing (windsurfing) spots is "Shacks" near Jobo beach. I was there (4) weeks ago and had great conditions.
We have nice aqua-color water here in Miami, but that dark blue
at Shacks is unreal beautiful......would not mind living there for a while

Old 04-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Hey man. i live 15 minutes away from the beach. One of my friends has a house 10 feet away from Shacks. Where did you stay and where did you go?.When are you coming back, I could be youre tour guide. There alot of surfing beaches near Isabela. I study with Dylan Graves an up and coming surfer, hes really good, last month he was in Africa with Kelly Slater and other top surfers.

Old 04-03-2004, 08:11 AM
MyRrAcInG,

Thank you for the offer !
I have to say that people from PR are so friendly (un-like many in my hometown Miami).
As example, I was taking a taxi to visit a customer's business...
the taxi driver was lost and asked a pedestrian for help...the pedestrian pulled out his cel phone and called the business for the address and details, then gave the info. to the taxi driver....I was impressed and there were many other examples like this during my stay.

I stayed a couple days in San Juan at the Tres Palmas and then three days at Shacks.....after going down the single lane dirt road towards the beach, we stayed in the first house that you come to....had the second floor with a beautiful view.... it's the house right next to the public access......$90/night cannot be beat.

I'll be back as soon as I see another 3-4 day stretch of wind/waves.....has not looked good there lately.

Man, it must be tough keeping that black truck clean there. Even here in Miami mine looks dirty after a few years, but after a few years, I don't care as much...still like it best when clean of coarse.

Send me a PM rob@guardianfire.com and I'll let you know next time I go.

Quick Reply: Calling MyRrAcInG