2004 - 2008 F-150

Order placed for 04 Lariat Super Crew

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 01:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Order placed for 04 Lariat Super Crew

I see that we have a couple of very helpful individuals here have some connections with the production line. Can you guys check the status of Super Crews also?

It's been a few years since I ordered a new truck, and at that time, there was an 800 number that was available to call and check the status of the new rig. FoMoCo got a little upset when to many of us started calling. (the number was supposed to be for the dealers only) It was fun to call every 4-5 days to see what was happening, and even more fun to track the rail car that the truck was on and watch the progress as the train rolled across the US.

Since the phone number thing is taboo now, I guess I'll be hounding you fellas if you can provide updates on the Crews.

What info do you need to begin with? I'm sure there is no info available from the plant yet since the order was placed on Nov 1.

I do have the dealer ID and the order number if that helps get the ball rolling.

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas again...and I don't know why, the truck is for my wife.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Order placed for 04 Lariat Super Crew