2004 - 2008 F-150

dash color, remote start, bed liner on 2004's?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question dash color, remote start, bed liner on 2004's?

I have 3 questions for those in the know.
The new catalog for the '04's doesn't have the following 2 options. Any idea if they are available to order with the 2004's?
1. Bedliner
2. Remote Start?
And lastly, the Lariat is available with either Tan or Black Leather.
3. If you get Black Leather (I see Tan in all the Lariat pics with Tan dash), does that change the color of the dash and steering wheel? i.e. Instead of tan & silver, will everything be black & silver?

Thanks to anyone who knows!

Old 08-02-2003, 12:23 AM
as far as I know...

No remote start or bedliner, go to the aftermarket for those (better quality anyway). I have not seen any pics of the black lariat interior either but would assume that everything tan would become black. I ordered the tan because I wasn't sure what the black would look like next to the "wood". I hope this helps, I'm sure someone has seen the interior or a picture of it that they can post.

Old 08-02-2003, 02:49 AM
I dont think Im going to go with a bed liner this time anyway. A spray on bed liner is the way to go for me now.

Old 08-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Any particular reason you'd go with the spray-on bedliner rather than the standard one?

Old 08-02-2003, 01:48 PM
Lariat dash pictures?

Yes! I would like to see pictures of the dash in a black interior Lariat as well. We ordered the black captians chairs and also assume the dash will be black - but have seen no pictures. I am not a fan of the silver and tan on the dash, plus we've had tan interiors in the past four vehicles we've had so it's time for a change. But I would love to see a picture!

Old 08-02-2003, 11:42 PM
I dont know, I think its better because of the fact water cannot get inbetween the liner and the metal, the screw dont get loose on your tail gate doesnt fall off like mine did. The only thing I think a liner is good for is preventing dents. But I still got a dent in my tail gate so.....But anyways, I just thought of another reason, more traction with spray on. Just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: dash color, remote start, bed liner on 2004's?