1997 - 2003 F-150

Tire sticks out further

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Tire sticks out further

I own a 2000 F150 and have had a rough country torsion key leveling kit put on it about a year ago. I was measuring to get some wheel adapters and noticed my two rear and driver side tire all need 1.5" to be flush with the fender, but my passenger side tire needs only 1" so therefore it is sticking out .5" more than the others. Does anyone know what this may be or how i can fix this? i dont want to get wheel adapters if its stuck like this because i believe half an inch would be noticeable.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by yacole12
I own a 2000 F150 and have had a rough country torsion key leveling kit put on it about a year ago. I was measuring to get some wheel adapters and noticed my two rear and driver side tire all need 1.5" to be flush with the fender, but my passenger side tire needs only 1" so therefore it is sticking out .5" more than the others. Does anyone know what this may be or how i can fix this? i dont want to get wheel adapters if its stuck like this because i believe half an inch would be noticeable.
Has it ever been in accident? passenger side front?

Has the wheel bearing or any of the other suspension been changed on that side?

Are your current rims all identical....maybe your passenger side rim has more offset then the others?

Quick Reply: Tire sticks out further