Calling Team Trent or Jupitrak...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calling Team Trent or Jupitrak...

or anybody else with AR Atlas rims. Are your wheels polished or chrome?? Is it worth the price of chrome (I love shinny wheels and don't mind cleaning them often). I just saw some polished ones in 16x8 at VIP for $160 but they did not look as shinny as yours.

Should I go polished or chrome??

Old 06-05-2002, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ive had the 16x10 polished Atlas wheels on my truck since March of 01. They are awesome, and stay polished. Ive had a set of American Eagle polished wheels before, and they took a LOT of elbow grease to stay shiny, while the Atlas wheels wipe off and look brand new everytime you wash.

Old 06-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Get the chrome ones if you have an extra $50+ to spend on each wheel and plan on using them in the winter time. The polished ones are a real pain to keep clean in the winter from all the salt and road grime.

I've had the polished ones for two years now and they still look new. I put alot of effort keeping them clean and only use them in the summer. I'm still satisfied with them.

Also, my brother has them (polished and 17x8 size) on his 2001 Chevy and they're badly oxidized and faded to a dull silver color. He used them in the winter. And/or maybe he wrong wheel cleaner product? Anyway, he's disappointed and plans on having them repolished soon.

sdiesel316- Sweet looking ride.

Old 06-07-2002, 10:37 PM
Thanks guys...

I will be using the wheels for summer time only...so it looks like the polished ones will work huh?? Anyways, the wheels and tires come next spring (after I get my PA body lift)

Should I go 2" or 3"???

Two both of you, very nice rides...it is evident you take pride in your vehicles. I do too, it is a passion.

Sdiesel, your truck looks great, mine looks nice in black but your tires and hood scoops make yours look mean...I love it!

Quick Reply: Calling Team Trent or Jupitrak...