Have any experience with GY Eagle GT II's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2002, 08:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Have any experience with GY Eagle GT II's?

I am looking into new tires, and found these on sale. Right now I have Firestone Wilderness HT's. The Goodyear Eagle GT II's have a better treadwear rating, higher weight rating, and better traction rating than the Firestone's I have right now. Plus, they are a performance all season rather than simply an all season tire. Anyone have any experience with these tires?

Old 03-15-2002, 10:12 AM
I have them

I just had some put on about a 3 weeks ago after I got my 20's. I think they are one of the better tires on the market. I had no problems with them. I also had the GT II on my factory wheels and they still have tread on them after 40K miles.

Old 03-16-2002, 12:18 AM
I got 20's as well and compared to other tires there cheap ! All i know is some people complain about their wet traction but there better than my stocks on wet pavement or dry especially dry. On another note they stopped me from slamming into a pos car infront of me....hehe red light and i was cought staring at a real lightning ehehe. I would get them again so i say go for em.

Good Luck
Syeth

Old 03-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

The GT-II's have been "improved" lately. They are now V rated for your speeding pleasure And the sidewalls are ribbed too,,,,98

Quick Reply: Have any experience with GY Eagle GT II's?