Cooper zeon ltz cracked

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cooper zeon ltz cracked

Hey guys just letting you know that my cooper ltz tires cracked. I came home from work the other day with air blowing out of my tire. I looked and the inside of the tire between the side lugs was split and gushing out air. Looked at the other 3 and to my surprise their all like that. Its like the rubber just decided to crack, there deep cracks also. I bought these tires 2 years ago and the cracks are well beyond weather checking. I have never seen anything like this. I called cooper and they told me to call treaddepot.com thats where i bought them, they made it seem like it was their fault.

Do you guys have any tips? I just dont think this should have happened. And it doesnt sound like cooper thinks its a big deal.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm happy with my Cooper Zeon LTZs, but not everyone is. Check out this thread.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/wh...-zeon-ltz.html

Old 01-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I had the same issue and here is my thread https://www.f150online.com/forums/wh...ltz-issue.html

I bought my tires from treadepot too. They told me to find a local Cooper dealer which I did and have them check it out. The local dealer gave excellent service, called the Cooper rep right on the phone and got approval for everything. I think you just need to find the right place to help you out. I had zero hassle with this issue.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Well finally got my tire issue figured out. Those of you that have this problem call cooper and talk to David. He helped me out right away the lady i talked to the first time sucked. After a couple of weeks i got my tires on today free of charge including mounting and balance. For those of you who dont know the zeon ltz tires are a premium cooper tire and are covered under a special warranty saying if they become unserviceable in their useable life they will be replaced free of charge including mount and balance. Hope this helps.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Glad it all worked out for you. Cooper seems to have excellent customer service.

Quick Reply: Cooper zeon ltz cracked