Poll

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opinions: How would these wheels look?

How do you think these wheels would look on a black and maroon heritage? Right now im planning on doing a 3in body lift with 35x12.50s and these wheels come tax time hopefully. I havent decided on which tires yet. Im trying to decide between a few different tires. The Goodyear MTR, BFgoodrich MT, Irok Radial, or the Pro Comp MT. Any other suggestions and input would be great.

Last edited by AKHeritage; 12-14-2006 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Personally, I think your OEM wheels look a lot better. Out of the tires you listed, I'd go with the MTR's or BFG MT KM's.

Old 12-18-2006, 03:04 AM
AKHeritage, okay, I gotta ask, when did you get your truck? Was it in September? You probably know why I'm asking then, might have been mine if you got it from Seekins. If you're interested, I've got custom built boxes and an amp rack in black carpet (from my old heritage edition) that'd fit perfectly in yours, a Borla Ford Racing dual exhaust system, and a lightning third brake light that I snagged off of it before I traded it in. All of it's just sitting in my garage, haven't gotten around to selling it, but I did clean all of it though. I was going to throw on a set of Harley Davidson 20" rims on there, but ended up getting an F-250 PSD instead.

I think throwing a lift and some bigger wheels and tires would look sweet on that thing, just not to sure about those rims, though. Right now, I'm running Nitto Terra Grapplers on my F250, they handle the snow and ice up in Fairbanks really well. I've heard great things about the Pro Comps as well. Couldn't go wrong with the BFG's, either. I see them all over the place up here.

Maybe I'll see you around town.

JD

Last edited by jdpollen; 12-18-2006 at 03:12 AM.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:19 AM
think the chrome style looks better if your sold on cragers

Quick Reply: Poll