Which tires??

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which tires??

I want to get new tires. I have BFG M/Ts right now and love them just thought I'd go with something different or more aggresive. I was thinking Nitto Mud Grapplers or MT Baja Claw Radials. I lke the look of both just can't decide. Any suggestions on other tires would be great too. Thanks for any help. O ya when it rains, mud tends to find me...

Old 10-29-2005, 03:15 PM
baja claws are directional so you can only rotate them front to back on the same side, also i think they are very limited on sizes... and they are mean, look like the should be a ATV or something. had 1 mounted up but i would of had to trim some plastic so i went with the cooper STT instead

Old 10-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Look at the new Mickey Thompsom Baja Radial MTZ and the Toyo MT also.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:51 PM
I was considering the toyos but they are more expensive than everything else when you get into the bigger sizes, 35s. Same with the MTZs. They are very pricy. 340 a tire. I like the Baja Claws b/c they look so f'in aggressive and I can get them for 200 a tire. I am still considering the Nitto Mudders. I havnt heard anything bad from either. I do alot of mudding but its also my daily driver. Thanks for any help.

Quick Reply: Which tires??