Nails suck

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nails suck

well i just thought i tell everybody that i just had to go pull a nail outa my tire and fix it all up nice and ill be darned if i didnt hit a carpenter not an hour later, i thought i just hit him with the bumper but then i seen the truck getting lower on the one side so i changed it again

it sucked

does anyone know about them tired that cant go flat and what kinda sizes and tread they come in???

Old 04-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
www.safetyseal.com
The absolute best plugging kit ever made. I learned about Safety Seal at my father's gas station back in the early 70's. I've kept one of these kits in every one of my vehicles all my life. I've never paid for a tire repair. If I can't plug it with these plugs (takes 2-3 minutes), then the tire needs replacing.

If you wish to fool yourself into believing that these plugs are 'unsafe' or 'they won't work' then you can keep on paying $25 a pop for tire repairs. All I can do is offer the info and tell you that I am a happy customer with hundreds (if not thousands) of successful tire repairs. I have never had one of these plugs fail in over 30 years and I've used them on everything from cars to pickups to F800's to tractors to trailers to wheelbarrows. I've had brand new tires vandalized with multiple roofing nails, repaired them and drove those tires till they were bald with no leaks, bubbles or tread separation.

The only people paying for tire repairs are people who don't know any better.

Old 04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i agree with RockyJSquirrel, great product i keep it in my truck box for in the feild repairs, had to use it on my jeep before works great

Quick Reply: Nails suck