Purchasing tires off the internet

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Purchasing tires off the internet

Do you guys think that it is a good thing to buy tires off the internet? I have seen tires for my truck as low as $130.00 bucks each. I was wondering if any of you had good or bad experiences.
I'd really like to know because at a tire store, I think I would be paying too much.
Thanks.

Old 03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I purchased my tires from 4wheelparts.com. My buying experience has been pretty positive. I even had to have replacement tires sent to me after I discovered an unusual wear pattern on the outer lugs of the tires.

Their customer service is about a 7 out of 10 and thats due to the fact the some of the representatives don't spend the time to read what the history says about me; which ends of making me explain to them everything that has happened to me that caused me to call them in the first place.

My only advice is make sure that you take your time and peruse several sites to price match. Good Luck.

Old 03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Purchasing tires off the internet

Originally posted by Reloader
Do you guys think that it is a good thing to buy tires off the internet? I have seen tires for my truck as low as $130.00 bucks each. I was wondering if any of you had good or bad experiences.
I'd really like to know because at a tire store, I think I would be paying too much.
Thanks.

I Have had good luck with www.tirerack.com

Dont forget there are shipping charges too so you have to add that in to compare, but no tax usually.

Quick Reply: Purchasing tires off the internet