In search of the Perfect Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 02:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In search of the Perfect Wheels

I'm looking at getting a new set of wheels for my 97 flareside. After much debating I decided I wanted a five-spoke slotted wheel (20's or 22's). The ones I like the most; however, are the Harley replica wheels. Is there a wheel supplier that makes a five-spoke slotted wheel similar to that of the Harley replica wheels, w/o actually being the replicas themselves. I'd hate to get Harley wheels and put them on a non-Harley truck. I guess I'd feel like a poser or something. Also, any suggestions on going with 20's or the 22's? Any help and/or input would be appreciated.

Old 03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I like my Centerlines. I didn't want them to be too flashy. I wanted something classy looking. Go to their website at Centerlinewheels.com. They have a huge gallery.

Old 03-17-2005, 12:40 AM
I do like your wheels, don't get me wrong, but like I said I'm looking for a five-spoke slotted wheel. I looked on the centerline website and it doesn't look like they have what I'm looking for. Here is a link incase you don't know what the Harley Replicas look like.

http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=w...0F150%20Harley

Anyone know of a similar wheel?

Quick Reply: In search of the Perfect Wheels