what are the best spark plugs for the 5.4 3v?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DewserB
I'm convinced that MGD (and a few others around here...a very few others) have forgotten more about these trucks than you or I have learned.

If you disagree, that's cool. But a little respect where respect is due, please.

Take things on face value if you like fella. how do you know I don't work for Ford?

Respect is one thing but belittling and basically trying to make people look stupid is another. There's one of these guys on every site. Bag licking, Mod wanna be 'Douche Bag'

When people on here really need help he's no where to be seen. Pop a thread up about a CAI or exhaust and it's all systems go.

Attacked and tried to make me look stupid for simply adding a positive comment to that guys Pyco-Boost CAI thread.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:28 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LMFAO!!!

Swiiiiiinnng and a miss!!

Although I doubt it very seriously (unless you're a janitor or something), I don't know you don't work for Ford. Tit for tat - How do you know MGD doesn't?

And 'mod wannabe'?? Now that is a riot! He's as close to being a 'mod wannabe' as he is to being a billy goat or a watermelon. 'Bag licking'??? Hahahahahahaaa!!!! Wow. Talk about somebody 'taking things at face value' and missing it by a mile!

All of this is proof that your best guess as to who you think MGD is couldn't be more skewed.

Belittling? Apparently, you and I differ greatly on what is considered belittling. Now, ol' MGD ain't gonna kill anybody with kindness, but who cares? He shares what he knows, but when someone posts the same dribble that's been answered a thousand times or asks a question only because they search for an answer they WANT to hear, that gets tiresome to anybody.

Additionally, he enjoys what is called a 'sense of humor'. Sadly, that trait is lost on most. You should try it sometime, 'fella'....tastes just like chicken!

Last edited by DewserB; 06-17-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:30 AM
LMFAO!!!

Swiiiiiinnng and a miss!!

Although I doubt it very seriously (unless you're a janitor or something), I don't know you don't work for Ford. Tit for tat - How do you know MGD doesn't?

And 'mod wannabe'?? Now that is a riot! He's as close to being a 'mod wannabe' as he is to being a billy goat or a watermelon.

All of this is proof that your best guess as to who you think MGD is couldn't be more skewed.

Belittling? Apparently, you and I differ greatly on what is considered belittling. Now, ol' MGD ain't gonna kill anybody with kindness, but who cares? He shares what he knows, but when someone posts the same dribble that's been answered a thousand times or asks a question only because they search for an answer they WANT to hear, that gets tiresome to anybody.

Additionally, he enjoys what is called a 'sense of humor'. Sadly, that trait is lost on most. You should try it sometime, 'fella'....tastes just like chicken!
One of his bum buddy's then.

Will add you name on the 'Douche Bag' list

Old 06-17-2012, 12:35 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Oh, and your 'positive comment' in said EB thread....

As well-meaning as you may have tried to be, it only hurts the guy. MGD gave him accurate information explaining the fact that his 'mods' aren't beneficial...quite the opposite. Your cheering him on only feeds the guy a false message.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:37 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Originally Posted by Ross-FX4
One of his bum buddy's then.

Will add you name on the 'Douche Bag' list
Yeah, sitting behind a computer and calling folks names...and I'M the douchebag?

Weak.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Yeah, sitting behind a computer and calling folks names...and I'M the douchebag?

Weak.
Seem's to be the trend around here. Can't beat them join then as they say.

Anyone else? I know of at least 3 other *** kissers that follow this guy around.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:44 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Seem's to be the trend around here. Can't beat them join then as they say.

Anyone else? I know of at least 3 other *** kissers that follow this guy around.
You wouldn't be related to ol' FX4NUTJOB, would ye?

Old 06-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Rut Row online argument.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:50 AM
You wouldn't be related to ol' FX4NUTJOB, would ye?
What's that got to do with the price of gas?

Old 06-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by flatron
Rut Row online argument.
Ha ha it's more me slamming this MGD guy and his little army comming out to defend him.

Am having a whale of a time.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:06 AM
TRUCK OF THE YEAR 2013

Ha ha it's more me slamming this MGD guy and his little army comming out to defend him.

Am having a whale of a time.
LMFAO!!! Apparently, your idea of 'slamming' is a might different than mine too. Unless, of course, your idea of 'slamming' means calling folks names. If that's it, then you've got that down!

You DO see the irony here, right? The irony that you are attempting (quite poorly I might add) to 'slam' MGDfan for 'belittling' people, and YOU are the one calling folks names?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 AM
LMFAO!!! Apparently, your idea of 'slamming' is a might different than mine too. Unless, of course, your idea of 'slamming' means calling folks names. If that's it, then you've got that down!

You DO see the irony here, right? The irony that you are attempting (quite poorly I might add) to 'slam' MGDfan for 'belittling' people, and YOU are the one calling folks names?

The difference is I ain't just randomly belittling people and calling them names because of there intake/output mod choice.

The guys whimpered off like a coward (Typical bully)

Old 06-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Ok, guys, that is enough. Let it drop. You have had your say.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Photos re-sized in my posts, let me know what you think.......

Old 06-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Takeda
Photos re-sized in my posts, let me know what you think.......

MGD

Quick Reply: what are the best spark plugs for the 5.4 3v?