Factory rear sway bar on 94?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 12:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Factory rear sway bar on 94?

Was looking at dads 94 F150 today and it has a anti-sway bar on the rear. Is or was this an OE part? I know he never added it and I don't think it was added before he bought it, it looks to factory. It's a 8.8 rear with a 3.31 non-LS (according to tag) and he says it has the towing package even though it doesn't have the standard Class III reese hitch. I wondered why his older truck (actually less miles) handles so well even with stock shocks.
I also noticed that he has one extra leak spring in his pack but my 97 F150 (w/ tow pkg) leaf springs are a little thicker. Don't know how much difference this makes but just something I wondered about also. Not sure on exact measuresments but it looks like the two would interchange no problems.

I guess if I ever get the money (HA, HA yea right) I should get a rear sway bar. Maybe, I can use an OE bar and get it cheaper than Hellwing's. I can't have the old mans truck to run or handle better than mine, LOL. I know, I''l just take his springs and sway bar... he never looks at it or drives it hard enough to miss them.

Old 05-20-2002, 03:39 AM
TTT

Old 05-28-2002, 03:44 AM
It's been almost 2weeks and no comments. Heck at least someone could tell me to shut up and go crawl in a hole somewhere.

Quick Reply: Factory rear sway bar on 94?