Bagging A Ford To Do Side To Side.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bagging A Ford To Do Side To Side.

OK, SO I HAVE A 2001 FORD AND PRETTY SOON IT'S GOING TO HAVE A 4-6 DROP WITH 20" KMC CONDORS, SO NOW THAT WE'VE GOT PAST THE PART OF WHY MY NAME IS 01PHATFORD, I'M WANTING TO BAGGIT, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I HAVE TO USE THE 4-6 DROP OR IF I JUST TAKE THE SPRINGS AND LEAFS OUT AND BAG IT, HOW LOW WILL IT SIT? I MEAN HOW LONG WILL MY A-ARMS GO? SO, DOES ANYONE KNOW A NICE 4 LINK, SO THAT I CAN DO SIDE TO SIDE? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. I'M WANTING TO DO THIS SOO BAD THAT I CAN TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF MY TRUCK HAHA. EMAIL ME AT SAXYFLYGUY@YAHOO.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY REPLIES.

01PHATFORD

Old 05-12-2002, 07:23 PM
from the 4/6 drop you will need the lower control arms for the front but the springs will be replaced with bags.in back you will need a notch and the axle flip.with my experience a bag setup without a rear link setup sucks.try easy street or air ride technologies for parts and advice.

Old 05-13-2002, 09:17 AM
Talking

Thank you soo much, i've been wanting to bag my truck for so long but the people that i'm going to to bag my truck, my truckin' buddies, only have bagged chevy's and sport cars. so this was going to be a new one for them. Thank you again

Phatford01

Quick Reply: Bagging A Ford To Do Side To Side.