Light duty 250 springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 06:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Light duty 250 springs

Hi all,

I was wondering if the light duty 250 rear leaf springs will fit on my F-150, they seem like they will but I was wondering if anyone has ever attemted this?

I know it seems dumb to ask this however, I am experienceing some rear "sag" in my '98. I had a '97 and had some rear spring work done, I ended up with a 1 ton rear suspension strictly by accident. But it did not change the ride at all-ok, maybe a little. Any inputs on this would be quite helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

Old 04-18-2002, 08:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://www.activesuspension.com/

Put a set of roadmaster active syspension springs on my truck last week. Very easy install. Really firmed up the ride, no wheel hop, reduced body sway, corners nice. LIfted the rear about an inch, increased the load capacity. Loaded up the truck and went turkey hunting for the weekend. Handled great under load on rutted up muddy roads and on the highway, firm but comfortable. Picking up a load of woodchips this weekend, can't wait.

Cheapest place I found the roadmasters was...

http://www.hitch-web.com/

$207 a set, free UPS ground shipping.

PS, I shoot a HCA Ultra Force, What do you have?

Old 04-20-2002, 07:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sag,

Thanks for the info, and I will look at that ASAP, how did the turkey hunt go?? I havent even got a chance to go, however I am lookin to go here soon, thanks again for the response!!

I shoot the HCA Max Force!! LOVE IT!!!!!

thanks again,

Old 04-22-2002, 10:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The MaxForce is a great bow, alot of guys have gone back to it. Didn't get a turkey that weekend, almost, had the bow with me instead of the shotgun. Trying again in Iowa this weekend. Towing a tent camper out there with the truck bed loaded up with gear. I really like what the Roadmaster springs have done to improve handling under load.

Quick Reply: Light duty 250 springs