another suspension question

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another suspension question

okay so im sire this has been asked 1000 times, but i want to lift my truck some and i need some help....

There is a dealer near me that has a new fx4 on display and i love the look. I want it. lol. I went up and looked at the sticker, it says a 3" lift on it? do they mean leveling kit? if so, do i do 3" in the front, then what in the back? I want the truck to be level from front to back with no rake.

Also, power adders. I got a super chips programmer, love it. Any other suggestions? exhaust? Do they make throttle body spacers for 2011 5.0 engines? Thanks all!

Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also, anyone seen the adrenaline 3" suspension lift?

Old 08-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's a 3" leveling kit. No one makes a 3" suspension lift for these trucks. 3" leveling kits are junk and tear your front end apart. Stick with a 2.5" max. After installing that if your front is a little nose high swap your rear block to a slightly bigger one.

As for power adders, throttle body spacers on a fuel injected motor do nothing but make a cool whistling sound. A custom exhaust is a nice way to add some sound and free up some ponies, but won't gain you 100hp. Get an exhaust and ditch the superchip and go with a custom tune from PHP. You'll love it!

Quick Reply: another suspension question