Custom Adjustable Height 5100 Bilstein Coil-Overs

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EcoB-Alex
Guys can we please stop this, and back up. I have no attitude. If you feel that way, please accept my apology, not my intention at all. I am not on here to fight with any of you.
Yes Toytec is working with us
Thanks.
Cool. I was doing research on the different Coil-over companies. Coil-overs are pretty popular with the Toyota crowd. From there I ran across a few mentions of Toytec and the descriptions sounded just like what you were doing.

My last truck was a Toyota, so there's no hate on the different brand from me. Why didn't you say so at first though?

Old 05-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Just wasn't necessary to say anything, unless someone asked. We all know how many haters are on the internet? We have nothing to hide and only honest answers for all. Teamed with ToyTec and their proven setup, we set out to bring this great system for the Ford F150 guys. I love it on my truck and know others will too. Thanks for your interest and understanding that I am not wanting to fight with anyone on here.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 AM
So what ever became of this? Anybody give them a try? I'm curious as I'm looking to get 2 more inches of lift.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 AM
The OP hasn't been on since 6-14 so we can pretty much presume it isn't happening.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 AM
I went to their 'site' and it's pretty-much dead
There's some crappy looking coil spacer on their home page, but when you click on things such as 'lifts', 'leveling kits' etc., there's no content

Quick Reply: Custom Adjustable Height 5100 Bilstein Coil-Overs