Fabtech strut replacement?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabtech strut replacement?

Hey guys, I have 2004 F150 4x4 crew with the Fabtech 6" lift. I need to replace front struts and am lookin for a little info. I have the monotube ext. length struts that utilize the factory coils not the dirt logics. I am trying to get direct replacements through rocky mtn. susp. but they are back ordered for a couple weeks and i really need my pickup running soon. I was told i could use skyjacker F64STS strut? anyone done that? If you have any suggestions on where to find some fabtech struts or better replacements that will work with my lift i would love to hear ya! don't really want to upgrade to the dirt logics, a litl pricy!

Old 02-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know. I'd suggest you contact Fabtech and get the measurements on the coilover shocks. I'd see if Bilstien had a coilover that would work.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bilstein makes shocks for 4" and 6" lifted trucks, but id contact fabtech

Old 02-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya bilstein has some coilovers that would work just have to use a spacer for my app. but i got ahold of some 2.25" fabtech's from a shop down in cali. these struts are a little hard to get in a hurry i was just lucky to find someone with a set. any one else using fabtech shocks? fabtech has my vote.I really like mine, but i have heard some guys say they hate them? just wondering

Quick Reply: Fabtech strut replacement?