Any one used Davis Off Road?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one used Davis Off Road?

Heard a lot of good things about Davisoffroad in Richmond Va., I have run into tons of people that have had superdutys done there that are sky high lifted and these people are tickled silly. Have some accesories and lift for my F-150 just no time to do the install myself want it done right and dont mind spending good money just want it right! Anyone dealt with them and have any feedback??

Old 02-17-2009, 04:09 PM
I bought a set of used wheels from them a couple months ago. I talked to JW one of the sons of the owners about getting an 8" Rize and 4.88's. He said it would be about $700 for the kit install and $1900 for the parts and labor for the 4.88's. I live in MD and ended up, after many hours of searching and a lot of phone calls, finding a better deal much closer. A buddy of mine that lives in Richmond checked around down there and couldn't find anything better than what they offered. He said that Davis does pretty much all the work in that area. I don't know anybody who's had anything done there personally but I've heard nothing but good things.

What are you getting installed and on what? Where you from? If you go to the discussion forums home page and scroll down towards the bottom you will find the regional forums. That would be a better place to post stuff like this because people in the are would be more likely to see the thread. There's only a hand full of us on here.

Old 02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks, kind of new to the forum thing, just wanted a little background. Everything I had seen and heard, suspension, body lifts, gear and performance work everyone gave them very high praises kind of hard to find GOOD word of mouth now days. Working on a older F-150 basically bought everything now ready for the install part and just no time to do it. Did they say how quick they could do the job you ask about, what I have heard they have a quick turnaround on the work?

Old 02-17-2009, 05:15 PM
told me 2 days for the lift and 1- 1 1/2 days for the gears

Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 PM
thanks sounds good going to give them a try...

Old 03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
I have my truck fixed there this past week , the right front tire and wheel completly broke off the truck while i was driving , complete right front , ball joints a-arm , tie-rods cv shaft the works ,plus a new 35 nitto mud , they do great work, if u are going to have a lift installed they will do it right , trust me , dont let some jack-leg do your lift , mine didnt have the bump stop extensions on ( why would the kid i got the truck from not use them) , may be alittle higher than most , but u pay for what u get.

Quick Reply: Any one used Davis Off Road?