Firestone Ride Rite

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firestone Ride Rite

Is any one runing a AS rear axle block with firestone airbags? Right now I have neither but I am looking at getting an AS leveling kit and rear block and want the airbags to keep it atleat level while towing. Any thoughts?

Old 05-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Not exactly the same as you're asking, but I just lowered my '01 SCrew 2"/4". The rear went a lot lower than I expected so I ordered the Firestone airbags and compressor to bring it back up an inch or so. I frequently tow a trailer for the motorcycles so it will come in handy to keep the rear up under load as well. I should have my bags before the end of the week, hopefully get them installed Saturday, and will post back how they work out.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Cooper443irty
Is any one runing a AS rear axle block with firestone airbags? Right now I have neither but I am looking at getting an AS leveling kit and rear block and want the airbags to keep it atleat level while towing. Any thoughts?
i got that set up your looking for . 2 1/2 leveling kit , firestone air rite bags . I have a few pic in my gallery . check it out !!

Quick Reply: Firestone Ride Rite