calling DUPUIS!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calling DUPUIS!

hey dupuis!
i am finally getting around to the center console box with 4 RE8's that i was talking about this last summer! my question is this: how much space do you have between the floor and your down firing re's? so far the box should is coming along KILLER! the hardest part was figuring out how to secure it to the floor and making sure that i have enough room for 4 8's downfiring. the box is slightly bigger than the console. should be nice since it will work better as an armrest as well. i will post pics soon!
Zac

Old 12-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: calling DUPUIS!

Originally posted by rugdnit
hey dupuis!
i am finally getting around to the center console box with 4 RE8's that i was talking about this last summer! my question is this: how much space do you have between the floor and your down firing re's? so far the box should is coming along KILLER! the hardest part was figuring out how to secure it to the floor and making sure that i have enough room for 4 8's downfiring. the box is slightly bigger than the console. should be nice since it will work better as an armrest as well. i will post pics soon!
Zac
I have 1 1/2'' with no problems with sound or them hitting the carpet.
Sounds nice, are you going sealed or ported and what kind of volume did you end up with?

Quick Reply: calling DUPUIS!