Infinity Basslink

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infinity Basslink

I was just wondering if anyone with a F-150 Supercab as ever installed, or seen / hear anyone with a Infinity Basslink in it. I am very interedsted in buying one for my 2001 Supercab. I want more bass but I dont need anything over-powerful. If anyone has seen one of these in a truck like mine, where did they mount it? I don' think they will fit underneath the back seats w/o modification. Thanks a lot

Old 11-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Thumbs up basslink

I had one in my 03' s/c it actually worked quite well! it comes with two feet and allows you to mount it vertically or horizantaly. The 200w amp kept up with my 600w Lightning audio amp I use to power the 4 door speakers. I put mine right behind the center console on the hump in the floor. I have 3 kids, one still in a car seat. He sits in the middle back and used the speaker for a footrest! It is very durable! If you want to just add bass this box is just great. It will even work with factory decks using speaker level inputs!

Good Luck!!

Old 11-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Lightbulb basslink is not bad

I had the basslink in my dodge quad cab and it wasnt bad. It had a really good sound. Your truck is huge though. You could fit the dual basslink model in there.
I am from now on going with fiberglass. You can build what you want in very little space.
This is my 2003 F-150 STX. Its got all sony explode products in it. But the most impressive part of the truck is the custom fiberglass sub enclosures. They fit perfect in the back corners of the cab with lots of room to spare.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wardaw...bum?.dir=/3a25

I put all this in a few months before i had to go to Korea. I drove the truck a total of six months berfore i had to go.
I just figured I would give you some ideas for your rides too.
By the way its in the classified section of this forum too.
If you have any questions just feel free to ask.

Old 11-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Hey, I purchased the Infinity Basslink today from Circuit City, but now im having a little more trouble. I cant get it working. I have run the power line from the + battery termanal, through the firewall and connected. I also connected the RCA cabels from my head unit and ran them to the Basslink. Now here is where im not too shure I'm doing everything right. I connected the blue 16 guage turn - on lead from my head unit (which i shoved into the little hold on the far left of my Pioneer P4600MP) and ran that to the Basslink and connected it. Heres the last delama, I cant seem to find a ground bolt to bolt it to. So i have been tring to find on that will work. Any comments will help. thanks a lot

Old 12-09-2004, 02:05 AM
ground

I used the mounting bolt for the rear seat.(pass. side rear folding.) Find a circle connector that will fit around the stud and you should have a nice solid ground. just remember that your ground cable must be at least the same gauge as your power.

Quick Reply: Infinity Basslink