SIRIUS Travel Link

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SIRIUS Travel Link

Just purchased a new 2010 F150 Platinum with voice activated nav system last week. During the test drive the salesperson demonstrated the SIRIUS radio and Travel Link (weather, sports scores, movie listings, etc.). Several days after the purchase the SIRIUS radio system deactivated. I was prompted to contact SIRIUS and they informed me that the 6-month subscription had expired. The system was activated in April 2010 on the dealer's lot. After a lengthy conversation, they agreed to reactivate the system for a new 6-month trail period. Once reactivatged I no longer had access to Travel Link. Now they are telling me that I need to subscribe to receive this option. The Ford dealership is not being very helpful. Everything I am reading says that a 6 month suscription to SIRIUS Travel Link is included with a new purchase when the vehicle is equipped with the voice activated Nav system. Did anyone have a similar experience?

Old 11-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My TL and Sirius Radio 6-month trial expired the same day (6 months after I took delivery).

Your dealer screwed up. If they won't fix it, then contact Ford Customer Service (contact information is in the back of your owner's manual).

Old 11-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would have the dealership pay for a 1 year subscription to everything or you are going to give them back the $50,000 truck.

Quick Reply: SIRIUS Travel Link