Pre-1997 Models

New Member: PedaltotheMetal

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member: PedaltotheMetal

Hey you all, PedaltotheMetal here. Just thought id give a quick summary of an introduction about myself and my trusty pickup I have a clean white sharp F-150 completely all stock, 188,000+ miles, everything including paint job is original flawless condition. Yes even the INSIDE of my bed is almost flawless condition. I couldnt be happier with my truck! It has come a long way, but to tell you the truth, its only the beginning. I have quite a few interesting mods that will be starting up soon.

Today, I washed the truck. polished it out and gave it a nice wax job. The truck glistens under the extreme sun here in Arizona. I shall obtain some pictures tomorrow to post here!

I am also a member of FordTruckWorld.com, StreetTruckWorld.com, and of course TruckBlog.com

I hope ill find a good spot in this place. Talk at you all tomorrow!

Night Fellas!

Old 08-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the basement!

Year? Motor? Tranny?

Purdy much found the most laid back kick off yer shoes and open a beer place to talk about back in the day when trucks were really trucks.

No restrictions on postin' pics either, so get em up.

Adrianspeeder

Old 08-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess I have a gallery up with 2 or 3 pictures on my profile.

One is what it looked like when I first drove it, and the other is the most recent, but not the latest. It looks like that minus the blue stripe.

its a 1994 F-150 5.8L v8. Enjoy.

Quick Reply: New Member: PedaltotheMetal