99 2wd Navigator (locker)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 99 2wd Navigator (locker)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here we go, Fabtech has offered their opinion and say their 3.5" suspension lift "should work" they won't say "will work". I am going to start the lift after T'giving and also put a 3" body lift on it. I plan on using 35 x 12.50 x 17 **** Cepek FC II mounted on Black Pro Comp 17 x 9 rims with a backspace of 4.75". I am putting Gibson headers and a custom dual exhaust with Flowmaster super 44's on it, should sound good. I want to put a detroit locker in the 8.8" rear end with 4:56 gears to replace the stock 3:73, keep in mind this vehicle is 2wd.

Anything I should beware of with a locker in the rear?

Other mods will be, cold air intake and a programmer, all I know of is a Superchip. I run a Diablo Predator in my F-250 but I don't think they have it for a gas engine. Any suggestions on the most HP gains for a programmer for gas engines?

I will be wrapping the entire vehicle in Realtree Hardwoods Green, the interior will be all Realtree as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I will post before, during and after pics. Stay tuned this one outta get good.

Quick Reply: 99 2wd Navigator (locker)